Domain Transfer to Hostens
Here in Hostens you can transfer your domain and manage it via our Clients Area. Domain transfer is a paid procedure, the price depends on the domain you want to transfer. However, before you can order a Domain Transfer, make sure that your current domain registrar provided you with domain's authorization code (EPP Code), which will be needed in order to successfully transfer the domain.
Before, transferring the domain, make sure your domain is available for transfer and does not have status "clientTransferProhibited", which you can see on any WHOIS tool online at "Domain Status:" line.
If you already have a domain authorization code and your domain is eligible for transfer, you may proceed with the following guide:
1. Select Orders > Domain Transfer;
2. In the blank field, enter the domain name, for example, domain.tld;
3. You will be shown with results, press the orange button on the right "Transfer";
4. A blue button appears "Order selected domains", press it;
5. Fill the additional form:
- Choose domain billing cycle;
- Check, if you want to use a WHOIS protection(1.99 EUR/year);
- At the line "Epp Code:*" enter domain's authorization code;
- You can also set, what name server will be used after domain transfer at the line "Set nameservers".
6. When you filled the form, press "Continue" and proceed with the checkout.
When you order a Domain Transfer and make a payment, we will start the transfer procedure. After that, you will get an email to domain's owner mailbox(admin email based on WHOIS information). You will need to confirm domain transfer using the authorization code.
After domain's transfer is confirmed it will be transferred within 7 days.
Note: ".eu" domains does not requires confirmation, no confirmation email is sent. Domains are transferred instantly.
Please, keep in mind that we can not transfer every domain. Here is a list of domains we can transfer.